SO DO NOT WISH TO ANYONE MORE

Make a slight cut in the middle of an onion, fill it with drops of saliva, with a small magnet and poppy seeds.
Subtly wrap in aluminum foil and burying it in a pot. Then say: today I correspond, captive and loving, serene and unconditional. For my will be and no one more anhelarĂ¡s.
When the first shoots sprout, the love will grow. It will be solid, and safe to the plant to thrive.
So the magical result is even more powerful, I recommend daily watering the onion with holy water.

TO SHARE THE SAME HOUSEHOLD

Ask your partner a handkerchief or a piece of personal use. Wet the garment with tears to moisten.
Make two knots strong well and leave it overnight in an infusion of cinnamon and vinegar. Put it under your bed, on the side where you don't sleep.
Then, dry outdoors, untie the knots and cry out in a loud voice: "With the force of this charm, attract your love so we live together until I resolve".
Finally, give it. The berth will be fulfilled.

BY A COMPLETE DELIVERY

Take a photo of yourself and another of the desired person. Glue them so that they are facing each other, i.e. looking face to face.
Place them on a plate and cover with a little musk essential oil. The next day, go to a discovered site and burn the photos inside a metal container. When the doing, repeat in a low voice: "sacred love, cherished love, closer to my and you never turn from my side." Fill me in joy and happiness. "Surrender now so only I can be who you love".