A while ago I was talking to a beloved student that I consulted on the power of the blood of the red magic spells. I had the following, which seems opportune to publish:

It uses all red magic spells, one or another way, biological material of the person want to affect, whether for good as for evil. They may be hair, nails, etc., but of all the most precious is the blood. A spell made out of a few simple drops of blood can be powerful.

An example of this power is performed spells to negotiate an agreement, mixing the blood of the two Contracting Parties. The gravitation of bloods mix is so intense that the link produced by it is almost unbreakable.

Of course this leads to a conclusion that naturally arises: all red magic spells, and above all which concern human blood, should be practiced with care since the result may be unexpected, and fatal.

I hope that they reflect this before attempting a spell

My blessings, Amira